The Kannur International Airport (KIAL) is the second greenfield airport setup in the public private partnership (PPP) model in civil aviation infrastructure sector in kerala .
The Airport has been planned for development in phases on a modular basis to suit future requirements and also to minimize the initial investments so as to generate revenue at the earliest possible time.
- Expansion of Runway - 4000 m
- Expansion of Terminal Building - 2500 peak hour capacity
- Apron expansion - Additional 24 bays
- Rapid Exit Taxi - 1 nos
- LDA (25 side) - 3050 m
- TORA (07 & 25 side) - 3050 m
- TODA (07 & 25 side) - 3050 m
- ASDA (07 & 25) - 3050 m