Introducing a unique experience for air travellers
- Integrated Passenger Terminal Building catering to both domestic and international passengers under a single roof
- Self baggage drop counters and self check-in machines for passenger convenience
- Six aerobridges providing convenient all-weather access to the aircraft
Features of Kannur International Airport
- Airport spread across approx. 2300 acres of land
- 97,000 sq.m. integrated passenger terminal building with LEED Gold rating
- Green building concept adopted in design of the building.
- 1.05 lakh sq.ft. international air cargo complex under construction
- 45m wide runway of length 3,050m which will be extended to 4,000m in the near future
- Equipped to operate Code-E aircraft, including the Boeing 777-300ER
- Apron to park up to 20 Code-C aircraft
- World-class navigational aids like ILS to guide aircraft. CAT-1 approach lighting system is also planned.
- 6 Aero bridges, Category 9 fire safety, Standard 3 in-line X-ray machines
- 4 state-of-the-art Panther 6x6 ARFF vehicles
- 24 Check-in counters expandable up to 48, self-baggage drop counters and self-check in machines
- Immigration counters – 32, 16 for Arrival and 16 for Departure
- 16 Customs counters
- 16 escalators and 17 elevators
- Passenger Amenities - food courts, ATMs etc.
- Full-length parallel Taxiway
- Pre-paid Taxi Car Service
- Medical Room
- Baby care room
- Money Exchange Services
- Free Passenger baggage trolleys
- Baggage wrapping services.
- Parking space for approx. 700 cars, 200 taxis and 25 buses.
- ATM machines are available at: Departure-near west side check in counters, Arrival- near domestic arrival hall exit, Arrival-outside international arrival exit gate.